[geeklog-devel] GL2: issue tracking system

Chris Franklin chris_s_franklin at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 12:12:49 EDT 2003

I picked up a new contract which has taken all my time recently so I haven't been able to work on it.... however, there is a mature OSS php bug-tracking system available called Mantis... this has most of the functionality that tony wants....
-C
 Dwight Trumbower <dwight at trumbower.com> wrote:Chris,

Have you done any more work on this?

Dwight