[geeklog-devel] 1.3.8 bugfix release

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Aug 7 18:15:31 EDT 2003

I'm scheduling a 1.3.8 bugfix release for Friday or Saturday. Any last-
minute additions?

Also, I'd like to call this version 1.3.8sr1, even though there are no
security issues involved.

Line of though:

- We never really said what "sr" stands for - "security release" was an
obvious choice, but it could as well mean "service release".

- Vinny suggested 1.3.8-1 which I preferred for a while, but what if we
had to do a security release. How would we call that? 1.3.8sr1? Wouldn't
that cause even more confusion than we already have?

So I'm going with 1.3.8sr1, unless there are any objections. Are there?

http://www.macosx-faq.de/