[geeklog-devel] GL2 bug / PEAR and GL 1.3.x

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Aug 23 16:10:55 EDT 2003

Tony,

GL 2 question (surprised?) ;-)

In glcore.php you have:

if ($_CONF['have_pear']) {
    $curPHPIncludePath = ini_get('include_path');
    ini_set('include_path', $curPHPIncludePath . ':' . $_CONF['path_pear']);
}

Shouldn't that read "if (!$_CONF['have_pear'])"?
                        ^^^
Trying to decide if we should use PEAR::Mail or something else in Geeklog
1.3.x. <http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net/> looks interesting.

How much of a support nightmare can we expect when people have to install
PEAR manually? Or should we just include the needed classes and pre-
configure a $_CONF['path_pear'], so that they only need to flip
$_CONF['have_pear']?

http://www.tinyweb.de/