[geeklog-devel] GL2 bug / PEAR and GL 1.3.x

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Aug 23 16:10:55 EDT 2003

GL 2 question (surprised?) ;-)

In glcore.php you have:

if ($_CONF['have_pear']) {
$curPHPIncludePath = ini_get('include_path');
ini_set('include_path', $curPHPIncludePath . ':' . $_CONF['path_pear']);

Shouldn't that read "if (!$_CONF['have_pear'])"?
Trying to decide if we should use PEAR::Mail or something else in Geeklog
1.3.x. <http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net/> looks interesting.

How much of a support nightmare can we expect when people have to install
PEAR manually? Or should we just include the needed classes and pre-
configure a $_CONF['path_pear'], so that they only need to flip

bye, Dirk