[geeklog-devel] GL2 - MVCnPHP package updated

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Aug 27 23:32:35 EDT 2003

After sitting idle a bit, I have updated the MVCnPHP package in CVS.
The current release fixes a number of bugs and adds some features we'll
need.  Many of these change came from work on a PHP application I have
been doing at work and will fit nicely into what I had envisioned for
GL2.  That being said, I plan to update the geeklog-2 tree soon with a
framework that extends the objects found in MVCnPHP to meet our needs in
Geeklog 2.

The current MVC work is all based on PHP4 (4.3.3 to be exact).  I will
be porting this package to PHP5 this weekend.

What does all this mean?  This basically means that my time is now going
to focus on implementing A&A and after that it's working out the design
for the module API.  I have a long weekend in Wisconsin that I normally
use to fish but I have decided to leave the rod at home to work on GL2.
  With any luck, I should have a lot of good news next week.

--
|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |