[geeklog-devel] OpenSource DB modeling tool

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Dec 16 19:21:23 EST 2003

This is the sort of shit that I need.  I love trash talking.  We'll see
where the two system compare in 6 months from now.

--Tony

dwight at trumbower.com wrote:

>>I saw it noted in my recent copy of PHP Architect.
>

> It has been purchased by MySQL AB, so future support and development
> should be good. It would really be nice if it supported ddl creation for
> other DBs. Maybe MySQL AB will see the advantage of this.
>

>>I was not too impressed!
>

> I looked at Xaraya a while back and had a heck of time trying to install.
>
> I'm glad he basis his opinions on Bug Track. Probably could get a few
> people posting bugs about Xaraya and see how well he feels. :)

|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |
|tony at tonybibbs.com |system, the fact is that every man in jail is one |
|                   |less potential fisherman to clutter up your       |
|                   |favorite pool or pond. --Ed Zern                  |