[geeklog-devel] Re: [geeklog-users] email/forum integration / 1.3.9

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Dec 29 17:14:51 EST 2003

K, I have spell checking nearly implemented in a stock 1.3.8-sr3 version
of Geeklog.  Minus one annoyingly hard-to-fix bug with the story editor,
it is working just fine on my test version of Iowa Outdors.  No one has
really replied to my requests for testing so, if you don't mind, I'd
like to upload what I have after merging it with any 1.3.9 changes for
the 1.3.10 or 1.4 release (which ever comes next).

Let me know if you have any violent complaints with that.

--Tony