[geeklog-devel] geeklog setup

Jason Whittenburg me at jasonwhittenburg.com
Tue Feb 4 08:56:27 EST 2003

Pat,

thanks for the feedback, I always like to hear it.  I'll take a look at
the instructions and see what I can do.  I'm also 80% complete with a
new version of go-geeklog that is a web based installer. :-)  I'll be
updating both as new
versions of GeekLog come out.

I'll also be adding upgrade capability before the next version,
hopefully... :-)

-Jason