[geeklog-devel] Pop-up topic listing code... [OT]

Rob Griffiths robg at macosxhints.com
Thu Feb 6 13:21:49 EST 2003

Hmm, just noticed you can't do a private reply with the new mailing list
software!  This shouldn

Thanks; yea, most of that (I'm not yet done mucking with the sidebar
color scheme) will be the new look ... eventually.  I have another theme
that will be the default which is the old style, complete with topic bar
and matching color scheme.  I'm going to leave that up for a bit as an
incentive for all my lurkers to register :-).

-rob.