[geeklog-devel] Image branding

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Fri Feb 14 14:34:28 EST 2003

Hi all.  I just installed the 4images media library and it rocks!
However, I have the need to brand the images.  Ideally I'd like to have
a script that automatically merges the site url (alpha channel tiff) to
the bottom left of the uploaded image.

I'm certain one of you understands what I mean.  That way if images
from my site are copied and transfered elsewhere the domain from which
they originated from is branded permanently to it and not easily
removed (ie, it's a pain in the ass to recrop images).

If anyone has a script that does this with netpbm or imagemagick,
please post!

Sincerely,
Simon