[geeklog-devel] GL2 and languages (part 1)

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Feb 19 14:39:10 EST 2003

So that you all don't think I've given up on GL2, I am sending a few
messages from the PEAR author of a translation package.  I think we may
have hit a bump that may not allow us to use it...be looking for the
subsequent posts

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as