[geeklog-devel] Forum Issues

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Wed Feb 26 14:22:01 EST 2003

Hmm, set just like mine.

Try adding

if (isset($comment)) {  // just to be safe
    $comment=stripslashes($comment);
}

just after the require_once s at the top of public_html/forum/createtopic.php

and see if it fixes your quote problem.

TomW
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:08:20 -0600, Dwight Trumbower wrote
> magic_quotes_gpc        On      On
> magic_quotes_runtime    Off     Off
> magic_quotes_sybase     Off     Off
>
> At 07:06 PM 2/26/2003 +0000, you wrote:
> >What are your gpc and runtime settings.  I do not have the quotes
displayed
> >on either server that have gpc on runtime off.  My quess is that you have
> >gpc off, if that is the case it would be easy to add a
> >
> >$comment = stripslashes($comment);
> >
> >to the top of createtopic.php and fix that issue.
> >
> >TomW

> >solved

public_html/forum/include/gf_format.php

> > > It solves the sql error but now it displays the slashes.
> > >
> > > http://www.trumbower.com/golden/forum/viewtopic.php?
forum=7&showtopic=482