[geeklog-devel] Forum Issues

Blaine Lang langmail at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 27 18:13:10 EST 2003

Correction .. now that I've had another look at it...
I've tracked it down ...

It's caused when I passed the magic_quoted variable thru COM_checkHTML and
not all sites will have this enabled.
For anyone that has this problem as a test - disable the Geeklog HTML filter
in your forum settings.

To FIX:   In gf_preparefordb()   - LINE 64 should be:
$message = addslashes(COM_checkHTML($message));

Thanks all for your patience but we all know a bit more about PHP magic now.

Blaine