[geeklog-devel] Combining Gplugs and Geeklog.net

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Fri Feb 28 08:51:07 EST 2003

A hiccup in my dns service caused me to loose some email yesterday and maybe
some still today so I do not know if I missed anything here.  Pigstye.net
was dropped from the root servers for 8 hours.  The way dns is propagated
the outage locally can range from nothing to 48 hours.  (Dig assures me that
geeklog.net knows me.)  If email to me bounced try again pigstye.net is
still alive.  If I missed something here tell me.  Now on to the real reason
for this email.

So Tony,

Should we go ahead with the combining of Gplugs and Geeklog.net?  Tell me so
and I will push it to completion.  The first thing I will do is issue a
request for theme developers to join gplugs.

Is there progress on the reworking of the geeklog.net website?  Or does it
need a push also?

--
Tom Willett
tomw at pigstye.net