[geeklog-devel] Combining Gplugs and Geeklog.net

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Fri Feb 28 10:10:11 EST 2003

To what are we referring?  Geeklog.net?  Or IOWA?  I can do both,  I
have more free time coming up as all my contracts are finalized and
there is a large pool of nothingness on the horizon - kinda bleak but
nothing I can do about that I guess.

Let me know what you want, I'm still working on the other theme and
finding out lots of stuff about integrating geeklog themes with
multiple modules (and 4images which isn't a module).

Damn, themeing geeklog isn't as easy as it used to be!