[geeklog-devel] Re: [Geeklog-Core] Re: interview

patrinos patrinos at pair.com
Thu Jan 2 10:29:12 EST 2003

Here is the error we get:

Geeklog could not find config.php in the path you just entered:
/usr/home/patrino2/geeklog-1.3.6
Please check this path and try again.

But the config file is in that directory.

Here's the instructions we've been using -- we modified them so they'd be
easier for our customers to understand:

http://www.pfawcett.com/geeklog.html

As you can see, they're still fairly long and complex for the average
user.

Is there a way to customize Geeklog so it's easier to install on our
servers?

Thanks,
Rachel