[geeklog-devel] pair Networks contact (fwd)

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Jan 10 15:30:51 EST 2003

Tim,

Hi, my name is Tony Bibbs.  I understand that you will be our new contact
with Rachel's departure.  We had a couple of open items with her I thought
I'd share with you:

1) We were helping Pair with some problems with their tests installing
Geeklog that is preventing them from offering Geeklog to your customers.
This has been a bit hard to chase down being we have been running our
site, obviously running Geeklog, on your server for a few weeks now.  What
is the status of this?

2) I did an interview for Rachel for your insider newsletter back in
October.  At first this was going to be ran in Nov, then Dec, then Jan.
I'm assuming you are waiting to run it until you get the installation
process figured out, right?  If so, I refer you back to item #1 ;-)

If you ever have questions, please feel free to contact me or Dirk Haun
(dirk at haun-online.de) as we are the primary contacts for Geeklog right.

--
Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |