[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Service offering

Blaine Lang langmail at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 10 22:23:04 EST 2003

On, Friday, January 10, 2003 Tom Willet said:
> 2)  Tony -- I would not be so quick to turn down Blaines offer.  As I
> mentioned earlier, you had better like business, because you will be
spending
> more time doing that than programming.  There is room for a lot of Chief's
in
> a business, I would rather be chief programmer and architect than CEO.
> Blaine does have prior business experience.

Ok .. brief BIO:
- 11 years with Hewlett-Packard - 7 years in Service Org and 5 years in
their Consulting Org
- 4 Years with Fidelity Investments: Manager of Computer Operations -
LAN/WAN 24x7 DataCenter and Operations
- 4 Years Arqana Consulting: Director of Professional Services
- 1 Year Contract: Ascenda (ASP Spin off of Sprint) Director of Service
Delivery
- Last 2 years:  Nextide: One of 3 Partners with a 7 employee consulting
company specializing in Collaborative Solutions.

- Oh and I forgot - 10 years Farming experience.

Like Tom.. I really got started in developement with Dbase II - then III and
then QuickSilver ( a clipper like compiler and language environment).

Cheers,
Blaine