[geeklog-devel] Re: pair Networks contact

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Jan 13 20:05:11 EST 2003

Pat, try this PHP shell script and see if this doesn't help a bit.  It's
still considered BETA but this was written specifically to address your
problems.

http://newsgeeks.com/go-geeklog

As soon as it is full tested we'll add it to our CVS.

--Tony

--
|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |