[geeklog-devel] New links system

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Jan 14 12:41:11 EST 2003

Tony Bibbs <tony at tonybibbs.com> wrote:

>Dirk, what is your thought on replacing what we have versus making this a
>plugin?

I'd like to see something first :-)

If we can come up with a simple one-time conversion from existing links
to this new system, then why not? Some of the features mentioned are on
my personal wish list (which I had hoped to find the time and address in
1.3.8 myself). Now where is that email ... ah, here we go:

http://www.tinyweb.de/