[geeklog-devel] Bug related to getting email digests from GL sites

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Jan 20 23:05:04 EST 2003

Ok,

I took the time to re-enable nightly digests on my site.  I noticed a
few things.

1) There is a section in edituser() in usersettings.php commented out to
save if user wants to get email digests or not.  Cool, uncommented it
and it saves right so I assume the rest of the code uses this (I need to
verify this)

2) After enabling digests in config.php my options show up on display
preferences pages which is fine.  However, if I go to account info and
select no email from nightly digest and go back to display preferences
it still shows topics to get emails for. I'm assuming this is a bug, right?

--
|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |