[geeklog-devel] Re: pair + geeklog

Pat F pfawcett at smx.pair.com
Thu Jan 23 16:11:22 EST 2003

Hello Tony,

I added geeklog.pair.com to your Quick Serve a couple of days ago and
mapped it to the /usr/www/users/geeklog/pair directory.  I then placed the
geeklog-1.3.7sr1.tar.gz file in that directory so our customers could
download it from there.

I know that Tim sent out the newsletter containing your interview
yesterday announcing that we supported Geeklog.  He gave me good news that
it was a success in that customers were already happily installing your
software with the new go-geeklog script.  My co-workers also liked the new
installation procedure (I had them help me test it :)

Did you receive a copy of the January Newsletter?

Patrick