[geeklog-devel] IMPORTANT: More language talk

Tom Willett tomw at pigstye.net
Fri Jan 24 12:28:19 EST 2003

I imagine that most people had no idea what you were talking about when you
asked for input on whether ISP's had gettext support.

Suggestion -- make a simple script that tests whether or not a server has
gettext support enabled.  Put it up on www.geeklog.net with instructions on
how to install and run it and ask everyone to run in on there server and
report back the results with their server and/or isp.   It would be helpfull
to know if all the popular distributions come with it enabled by default.
My guess here is yes, but you never know.

Tom

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:01:21 -0600 (CST), Tony Bibbs wrote