[geeklog-devel] Help with Komodo

Danny Ledger danny at squatty.com
Mon Jan 27 19:34:39 EST 2003

Thanks for the reply...I got it working under RH 7.3, Apache 1.3.27, and
PHP 4.3.0.  As it turns out, a fat finger mistake had the wrong path to
activedebug.so.  Fixing the path enabled php debugging.

You mentioned not using the remote debug option.  I like the idea of
setting a break point then executing/stepping through the code as it
runs in my web environment.  Is there a better tool for this type of
debugging?  Any recommendations?

Thanks!