[geeklog-devel] COM_exportRDF mods, was: backlog RSS feed for feedster

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Jul 31 18:05:58 EDT 2003

Tony Bibbs <tony at tonybibbs.com> wrote:

>Maybe COM_exportRDF() should be modified to take a destination location,
>topic ID and query limit as optional arguments.  That way custom RDF's
>become a snap.  Just a thought.

I was actually hoping the poster over in geeklog-users could contribute
this :-)

If I'm going to touch that code, I would also rip it apart so that the
actual (RSS) format is separated from the content. That would make it
easier, for example, to support whatever format the Not-Echo initiative
comes up with.

Actually, I already did that for the RSS feed support in the Journal
plugin ...

http://geeklog.info/