[geeklog-devel] gforge and cvs support

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Jun 18 13:42:26 EDT 2003

FYI, I will probably not include the automated CVS support into Gforge.
   They recommend running CVS seperate from the rest of the site because
of the danger of the cron scripts.  You can get around that if you
manage CVS manually.  Or, if you prefer, I do have dual Pentium Pro
machine that could be RAID5'd that is doing nothing for CVS.  It
wouldn't take much to get it up and running.

For clarity, gForge supports automatic repository creation and cvs
viewer integration.  Right now they require cvsweb but I am looking into
hacking support for Chora since I prefer PHP over perl