[geeklog-devel] A&A

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Jun 27 17:54:33 EDT 2003

Vinny,

I was thinking, while I'm poking around with the A&A service, you could
probably start looking at just the client and figuring out what you will
need to change to implement your ACL stuff on that end.   I will make
sure the service gets the groups and permissions to you.  I think all
the group, permission stuff on the client is probably fine as is, you
just need to hack up the code pertaining security checks on the items.

Sound good?  Send any questions my way...