[geeklog-devel] GL2 and PHP5

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Jun 30 10:24:06 EDT 2003

Depends on how you look at it.  IMHO, the programming advances in that
engine and slow development rate of GL2 makes it a prime candidate.  I
think it's safe to say GL will be lucky to be in beta by the time PHP5
is out stably.  Also, when you factor in the fact that 1.3.x is around
still I think we are OK.

Any other opinions?

--Tony