[geeklog-devel] Forum Issues

Chris 'Chipper' Chiapusio chipper at llamas.net
Sat Mar 1 08:56:59 EST 2003

This is a program for testing magic_quotes and database inserts of quotes
Currently magic_quotes_gpc is set to be off
Saving i can't help you if you won't help yourself as a new record ...
magic_quotes_gpc is off - using addslashes()
Record saved ok.

PHP Version 4.2.2
[chiapu at chipsworld html]$ rpm -q httpd
httpd-2.0.40-11

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Blaine Lang wrote:

>I've created this little test program - and I expect it will work for all
>but let's give it a try...
>
>Create a test table as per the SQL in the program header comments
>Place the file in your geeklog public_html directory.
>
>Tom, I already tried this on the gplugs site and it worked fine..
>http://gplugs.sourceforge.net/magictest.php
>
>Detected the magic_quotes_gpc was on
>Auto escaped the quotes
>SQL insert worked fine
>
>Soo ... that tells us it should work..
>
>Blaine

------
                      Please encrypt anything important.
   PGP Key: http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6CFA486D
    temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety " - Benjamin Franklin