[geeklog-devel] CVS to Release

LIMBURG, Mark mark.limburg at baesystems.com
Mon Mar 3 19:08:36 EST 2003

Howdy,

 > > Do we have a plan for the next release from CVS?  Are there
 > > any features we're still looking to implement?  Are we
 > > looking at a bugfix release?

 > It will certainly take another couple of weeks. Looking for
 > anything specific?

Not as such, just wanted a clean system to get me back into coding :)

Should I just jump in again?  What sort of things are we tracking
down/implementing?  I do have some features I'd like to implement, but I
would want to clarify them for discussion before I start upsetting the apple
cart (so to speak).

I might make up a theme to get back into the swing of things :)

Regards,

Mark Limburg
Team Leader, Unix Operations, Information Systems

BAE SYSTEMS, AUSTRALIA
PO Box 1068, Salisbury
South Australia,  5108
Phone: +61 8 8480 7971