[geeklog-devel] Suggestions from a macosxhints reader...

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Mar 4 12:14:47 EST 2003

Rob Griffiths <robg at macosxhints.com> wrote:

>I told him I would pass these along, so here they are.  One seems pretty
>simple, the other seems immensely complex...

Hmm, let's see ...

>First, a suggestion for the website- it would be great if each hint had
>an option to email the full article to yourself with a link inside the
>email to the comments.

How's that different from "email story to a friend" (with the exception
that you don't need to type in your own email address)?

>I'd really like to see the option of having each hint
>delivered to subscribers by email they come in.

Daily Digest? You could set up the cronjob to run once per hour or
something. Or use my Manual Digest plugin and send it manually after
you're through with editing the stories.

http://www.tinyweb.de/