[geeklog-devel] Static Pages 1.3 in CVS

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Mar 9 06:53:10 EST 2003

Okay, Static Pages 1.3 is now in CVS. I had to do quite a few changes to
the code that Tom sent me, so I'm not too sure if everything is working
properly yet. I would appreciate some help in testing it ...

Please note that you need to run Geeklog's install script (chose "Upgrade
database") to upgrade from Static Pages 1.1 (Geeklog's version) or 1.2
(Tom's version). The plugin's install script will only do fresh installs.

Known issues:
- the upgrade script will fail when you don't have any static pages in your db
- not sure what it does when you don't have static pages installed at all
- will fix this soon
- not sure if the permissions are behaving properly for the "static pages
on frontpage" hack - may need some adjustments

bye, Dirk

P.S. Anonymous CVS doesn't seem to work any more. Tony?

http://geeklog.info/