[geeklog-devel] Dwight, meet chris

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Mar 11 14:56:44 EST 2003

Dwight,

Instead of trying to hack a version of bugzilla or sf.net into GL2 I think
we should just put together a real basic system for bug tracking.  I'll be
putting together a shell requirements document and Chris will fill in the
rest wtih you if that is OK.  It will need to have a web service interface
to it but we should save that for last.  I will send a documetn out this
week on it so you guys can get started with requirement and design.  I
think you could get this up and down fairly quickly.  First major caveat
is it will need to use GL2's A&A service so that the GL2 and bug trackign
use same A&A components.  Not all of A&A is built but most is and for what
isn't there I already have the API defined.

Dwight, if you can join IRC sometime and introduce yourself, chris's
handle is franchr

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as