[geeklog-devel] Tracker requirements specification

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Mar 11 23:06:55 EST 2003

Chris and Dwight,

As promised, here is the start of the tracker requirements:

http://project.geeklog.net/tracker_requirements.html

This is only a start and I think it is safe to say a lot of additions
need to be made.  It's raw HTML for now so just do a 'save as' to start
doing changes until I get time to actually set up access on the
project.geeklog.net webtree.

For the rest of you, I gave up trying to figure ways to kluge anthill
for Geeklog's purposes and feel we can deliver a simple yet usable
tracker system.  I'd like to limit the total number of attributes we
track per issue but feel that he current list is a bit small yet.  I'd
like to see things like OS and browser type/version, etc added (a gross
deficiency to sf.net IMHO). I don't, however, want this to grow in the
monstrosity that bugzilla has become.

Let's try and strike a balance between simplicity and quality.

--
|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |