[geeklog-devel] Request: Template Class Enhancement

Mark Limburg mlimburg at iprimus.com.au
Sat Mar 15 22:43:25 EST 2003

Howdy,

I'd like to see IF/THEN/ELSE logic control put into the template engine.
  Now from memory, we're using a cutdown and slightly rewritten version
of PHPLib's template class ... did the original handle logic control?

I've been working on four new themes and I'm finding I really need to
resort to altering the codebase to handle certain functions (like what
to display if there is no left/right block, etc) and logic control would
just save my ass in so many ways.

Umm, I'll look into it, but if anyone has any pointers to help along,
please say so!

MWL