[geeklog-devel] PEAR::HTML_Template_Flexy

Vincent Furia vmf at abtech.org
Thu Mar 27 09:02:02 EST 2003

I just read all the documentation about HTML_Template_Flexy and it looks
really good.  I think it will make template design much easier and more
accesible to people who might use WYSIWYG HTML editors.

Another big advatage to Flexy is that the pre-compiled templates will
likely improve performance significantly from the regex templates that we
use now.

-Vinny