[geeklog-devel] SEARCH

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu May 1 10:22:25 EDT 2003

Ok, ok. YOu can expect a CVS commit on search.php tonight.  This new code
only makes the old code OO-based (read: easier to maintain).

I've had this done for a while and got side tracked with GL2's translation
stuff.

Only other tidbits would be working in highlight fixesand it would be
ready for primetime.

--Tony