[geeklog-devel] SEARCH

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri May 2 10:18:06 EDT 2003

Rob, actually, It's been long enough that I may have forgotton all the
little ins-and-outs of the bugs you found.  Are all of the ones you are
aware of in teh bug tracker?  If so great, if not, please do me a huge
favor and update it.

BTW, CVS was updated last night.  I didn't have time to test it with all
the other changes in the past month or so but will try to do so this
weekend.  I believe I have it all in there OK with the exception of one
itty bitty config variable.

--Tony