[geeklog-devel] [Fwd: Geeklog]

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Nov 10 16:59:07 EST 2003

Sounds good.  I requested that he have his team join geeklog-devtalk
along with a brief intro and which of the GL projects they want to help
out with.  I opted not to put them on the geeklog-devel so as to keep
that for just core developers.  If we get into it and feel they need to
be added to the other list we can do so.

Hopefully we'll get an email soon.

--Tony