[geeklog-devel] New member

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Nov 20 17:34:30 EST 2003

Let me welcome Justin Carlson to the GL2 team.  Just works with me and
is a damn fine PHP coder who, from what I hear, spends way too much time
playing EverQuest online and has graciously decided to help out with
Geeklog 2 instead.

He and I have talked and he's going to probably look at hacking the
gforge bugtracker to allow for remote bug submissions and browsing using
either XMLRPC or raw XML over HTTP.  After that I will probably have him
start in on the remote module administration stuff that JasonW started on.

Jason, if you are still lurking, can you send over what code you did
have done?

Thanks,