[geeklog-devel] Re: [geeklog-devtalk] geeklog-devel digest, Vol 1 #230 - 3 msgs

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Nov 27 15:53:56 EST 2003

Pat,

thanks for joining in.

>Looks like mysqld just restarted about two hours ago:
[...]
>Our server monitoring will restart mysqld automatically if the process
>eats up too much CPU.
>
>Dirk said this has been happening the last few days... was it at the same
>time each day?

Good question. I can't remember, but will keep an eye on it now.

Today, I came across a MySQL outage at 12:30 CET - that should be 6:30
EST, if I'm not mistaken (the clock on the server is 6 hours behind my time).

As I said, I'll keep an eye on it and will let you know if (and when) I
come across further downtimes.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/