[geeklog-devel] Last login needed?

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Sun Oct 5 19:07:32 EDT 2003

As I sit here my site is now approaching 3000 members.  While this would
  normally be a big feat, fact is that many accounts are not active.  I
was thinking it would be nice to start tracking the last login.  The
reason I say that is there are a number of accounts I could probably
remove in the interest of saving space.

That being said, would anybody else find this useful?  My thought is
that we would add two new config settings, $_CONF['purge_accounts']
which is either true or false and $_CONF['purge_thresold'] which would
be the number of days since last login before the account would be
removed.  Of course a few days ahead of time I'd like to see an email go
out to warn the user that this is happening.

Thoughts?  Questions?

--
|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |