[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2 Module API

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Oct 17 17:26:29 EDT 2003

Vinny,

While I'm busting my a$$ to get the A&A stuff polished, I think you
should take a stab at the module API for GL2.  Keep in mine with PHP5 we
have the OO notion of an interface so what we need is to decide what our
module interface will have in it for methods that modules will have to
implement.  I think you can start but looking at 1.3.x in
system/lib-plugins.php.  This won't take you a lot of time but I bet it
will take us all 3 or 4 runs through before we iron it all out.

If you can take an initial stab at it and email it to geeklog-devel this
weekend that would be great.  I cc'd the list in case anybody has some
features they'd like to see in the API so they can contact you/us directly.

|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |
|tony at tonybibbs.com |system, the fact is that every man in jail is one |
|                   |less potential fisherman to clutter up your       |
|                   |favorite pool or pond. --Ed Zern                  |