[geeklog-devel] Section 508

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Oct 28 09:06:08 EST 2003

Anybody know how hard it would be to make a Section 508 compatible theme
in Geeklog?  For details go here:

http://www.section508.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Content&ID=12#Web

I have a project that would make a decent fit for a customer, Iowa Dept.
of Inspections and Appeals (http://www.dia-hfd.state.ia.us).  At work we
have to redesign the entire site which is based on some ASP code and
Access databases.  I think 70% of their content needs could be met with
Geeklog and the rest would either need to be plugins or, possibly, Java
applications.

Looking at the requirements for 508 compatibility is looks fairly
doable...I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Simon, I cc'd you in explicitly as I haven't seen you lately ;-)

|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |
|tony at tonybibbs.com |system, the fact is that every man in jail is one |
|                   |less potential fisherman to clutter up your       |
|                   |favorite pool or pond. --Ed Zern                  |