[geeklog-devel] New Classified Plugin...need help

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Apr 12 10:15:42 EDT 2004

Hey, I'm busy developing a new classified plugin.  I know one for
Geeklog already exists but I needed one that a) can be used to test the
GL2 module API  2) can optionally accept payment via paypal 3) shows a
real MVCnPHP implementation (again, more geared for GL2) 4) shows how to
use the new translator for GL2.

I realize this seems GL2 focused and it is but it will implement the
1.3.x API and the 2.x API which will also help module developers in
building their own migration path.  Note that in the end I do actually
need a working classified plugin for www.iowaoutdoors.org so while this
is an exercise testing some GL2 features it must work flawlessly in GL
1.3.x as well.

If anyone is interested in helping I could use some programming or, at
the very least beta testers for this plugin.  Please responsd to this
list if you are interested.