[geeklog-devel] PHP Sessions and PEAR Class

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Aug 4 16:56:01 EDT 2004

Vinny,

>I agree. If we push it back we can plan things out a bit better and
>maybe eliminate some of those other cookies we have...

Yeah, I've always had the feeling (and got the occasional complaint) that
we're using too many cookies.

>Dirk, maybe you should call out "feature freeze" and just spend the
>next two weeks squashing bugs in what we have thus far?

We need one or two new features for the integration of the SpamX plugin,
and I don't want to rule out the occasional minor addition (as long as it
doesn't break anything or require too many changes), but in general
bugfixes are currently the #1 priority.

http://www.macosx-faq.de/