[geeklog-devel] Input From PJ of Groklaw

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 11:30:42 EDT 2004

5)  Comment Pagination: Already checked into CVS.  And yes, big
performance improvement on stories with LOTS of comments.

I haven't seen Rakaz around in a while, but next time I see him I'll
let him know the details of all the performance improvements I've
added.

I can't imagine what would cause stories and comments to diappear.
There a couple places where, using my imagination, I could see
multiple Admins editing or adding an item at the same time could cause
problems, but that is more likely just some corruption rather than
"disappearance".

-Vinny