[geeklog-devel] [Fwd: Re: Geeklog and Groklaw]

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Aug 20 11:36:46 EDT 2004

Some clarification to the list I sent.

--Tony

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Geeklog and Groklaw
Date: 	Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:21:50 +0000
From: 	Pamela Jones <pj at groklaw.com>
To: 	Tony Bibbs <tony at tonybibbs.com>
<69B65C55-F17F-11D8-9895-000D93C0C6E2 at groklaw.com>
<412610B2.1000109 at tonybibbs.com>

Hi Tony,

Couple of things:  rakaz and mathfox are two different people, but both
work on Groklaw. But mathfox is the webmaster.

Second, on the request you list as number one:  I need to explain
better.  What mathfox has said is that if I simultaneously open up two
copies of the same page of Groklaw, it can cause problems.   I would
like to be able to do that, because of the reasons I mentioned. But on
that request (as distinct from my request re static pages), I am not
asking that it be viewable on the same page. Two open at the same time
without crashing.

Also, on public requests for help. Please remove the moderator request
regarding hiding.  I have enough diligent Utah people attacking me for
moderating as it is. I'd appreciate keeping that part more private.

Thanks,

PJ