[geeklog-devel] Update on Zend Licenses...

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Aug 26 16:08:14 EDT 2004

Ok, I've confirmed that I can get the license for $100.  I need
confirmation from anybody interested in buying a license.  In the
meantime I'll check with the sales guy to see how we can handle payment
(i.e. all at once vs. individually) and how I can ensure your names get
put on your individual license.

--Tony