[geeklog-devel] Forum request

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Dec 9 15:18:02 EST 2004

I have a strong need for the ability for one registered use of the forum
to ignore another user of the forum.  As you know, banning techniques
aren't that great so if I had this tool, my members could simply click a
link to ignore someone.

Only issue would be preventing somone from posting a link that would
inadvertently force someone to be ignored.  And, to that point, this
must allow the ability to unban someone.  This is less important for the
1.3.x core, IMHO, but might be desireable for others there as well.