[geeklog-devel] Bugs in 1.3.10

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Dec 10 13:21:12 EST 2004

Okay, the first bug reports for 1.3.10 are in. Nothing dramatic, but
quite a few minor things. Looks like our next goal should be a bugfix
release, i.e. 1.3.10-1.

I've already fixed a few "easy" ones in CVS and will start looking into
the others over the weekend. I don't plan to rush this one out and I'm
not opposed to tossing in a few (minor) improvements or new features as well.

Is anyone aware of any problems that are not listed in the bugtracker?

Yes, Vinny, I remember the bit about magic_quotes_qpc and the What's
Related links.

Blaine, I had to undo the change you made to search.php that disallowed
empty search query strings since it broke the "More by <author>" and
"More from <topic>" options. If you'd like to submit another fix for the
problem you originally tried to fix here, please take these into account.

Also, Blaine, I see you mentioned you had a fix for the archive templates
being used prematurely?

And finally, a coding note: Since we've raised the minimum requirements
to PHP 4.1.0 now, all new code should use the $_GET, $_POST, and
$_REQUEST arrays instead of $HTTP_GET_VARS and $HTTP_POST_VARS.

http://www.macosx-faq.de/